Movies, as I have believed have the potential to influence people and turn their thinking upside down. Mani Ratnam films, on the other hand, are ephemeral at their best in their appeal. People usually...
- Why the DC Shared Universe wasn’t as successful as the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
- How John Wick series changed the Action genre in Hollywood?
- Avengers: Endgame and how it shapes the future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
- Is Love Death + Robots, the best-animated series of this year?
- Avengers End Game: The Original Six – The MCU Timeline and Plotline